Tuesday, October 9, 2012

You~

It's crazy, I feel like these days... I can wake up and smile at the world. Smile at the face of darkness, because I know that I'm stronger than before. I'm no longer than lonesome astronaut. I found someone to show my world to. I feel so at home. I feel like I can finally return after orbiting around earth for so long.

I can finally watch that waterfront
I can finally watch the sunrise and set
I can finally sleep knowing that I'm wanted
I can finally wake up knowing that I have someone to share the day with
I can finally smile without faking any ounce of it

I honestly can't describe how I feel. It's probably why I haven't been able to write for the past couple of weeks. I haven't felt this way for ages. It feels like I've finally got something going for me.

Let me show you something new in this world which you've never experienced before. Let me show you what it's like to live like me. Let me show you me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates